Centre for Non-Violence
The Centre for Non-Violence delivers a range of quality services and programs that respond to family violence and homelessness.
The Centre for Non-Violence delivers these services and programs through a continuum of interventions: prevention, protection, recovery, counselling and support.
The Centre for Non-Violence provides opportunities for change for men who use violence against family members with a strong emphasis on accountability.
The Centre for Non-Violence's programs include:
- Support for women and their children experiencing family violence
- A coordinated and integrated family violence system response
- The award-winning Solving the Jigsaw violence prevention program for schools
- Group and Case-management programs for men who use violence against women and children.
- Housing support programs for young women who are pregnant or parenting or experiencing alcohol and other drug issues
(03) 5430 3000 (Women & Children’s Services)
1800 884 038 - freecall (Women & Children’s Services)
(03) 5434 4100 (Programs for Men who use violence towards family members)
1800 884 292 - freecall (Programs for men who use violence towards family members)
The service is based in Bendigo, but provides response across the Loddon Campaspe region (City of Greater Bendigo, Mt Alexander Shire Council, Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Shire of Campaspe, Central Goldfields Shire Council, Loddon Shire Council)