Type: Crisis service, Outreach services, Women's refuge services, Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Aboriginal services, Children, Housing, Justice, courts & legal, Response, Recovery, Women
Elizabeth Morgan House Aboriginal Women's Services seeks to promote social justice and equity for Aboriginal women and children experiencing Family Violence.
P.O. Box 167 Fairfield, Vic 3078
Type: Crisis service, Outreach services, Women's refuge services
Sector/setting: Community services, Aboriginal services, Children, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Recovery, Sexual assault, Women
The SAFV Centre offers a wide range of free and confidential services for adults, children and young people who have experienced sexual assault or family violence.
- Geelong: 03 5222 4318
- Wimmera: 03 5381 1211
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (24 Hours): 1800 806 292
- Safe Steps (24 Hours): 1800 015 188
Type: Crisis service, Outreach services, Specialist services
Sector/setting: Aboriginal services, Housing, Response, Women
Assists women and women with children, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness due to family violence, with information, advocacy, referral and support.
- Women’s Services Dandenong (03) 9791 6111
- Women’s Services Frankston (03) 9781 4658
- Women’s Services Casey Cardinia (Berwick & Pakenham) (03) 9703 0044
- Women’s Services Family Violence Crisis (03) 9792 1205
Offices in Berwick, Dandenong, Frankston and Pakenham