Type: Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services, Support group
Sector/setting: Disability, Health, Community services, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Sexual assault, Women
Provide support and intervention to women, children and men who are victim/survivors of sexual assault.
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (Victoria) 1800 806 292
Type: Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Education and training, Community services, Children, Housing, Men's services, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Recovery, Women
The Centre for Non-Violence delivers a range of quality services and programs that respond to family violence and homelessness.
- (03) 5430 3000 (Women & Children’s Services)
- 1800 884 038 - freecall (Women & Children’s Services)
- (03) 5434 4100 (Programs for Men who use violence towards family members)
- 1800 884 292 - freecall (Programs for men who use violence towards family members)
The service is based in Bendigo, but provides response across the Loddon Campaspe region (City of Greater Bendigo, Mt Alexander Shire Council, Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Shire of Campaspe, Central Goldfields Shire Council, Loddon Shire Council)