Emerge Women and Children's Support Network
Emerge’s mission is to enable independence for women and children by breaking the cycle of domestic violence.
Emerge Women & Children’s Support Network is the only autonomous specialist domestic violence service located in Melbourne’s Southern Metropolitan Region. For more than 35 years, they have been supporting women and children experiencing family violence. Emerge provide outreach support, community education, art therapy for children, legal support and advocacy.
- Emerge is dedicated to providing a sensitive and respectful service that provides single women, and women with children, with the skills necessary to live a life free from violence.
- Delivering crisis services to create safety for women and children who have experienced domestic violence.
- Delivering post-crisis services to create independence and break the cycle of domestic violence.
- Educating and advocating to change society, generate referrals and create supportive systems.
- Fundraising, communicating and marketing post-crisis programs in order to assist more women and children from the Southern Region.
1300 536 330