Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria (DVRCV)
DVRCV provides training, publications, research and other resources to those experiencing (or who have experienced) family violence, and practitioners and service organisations who work with family violence survivors.
DVRCV services include:
- Initial telephone support, information and referral to services to assist people who have experienced family violence. Phone on (03) 8346 5228, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Supportive online information to help people who have experienced family violence
- Training courses for professionals to improve their skills in supporting survivors of violence.*
- A magazine, DVRCV Advocate, which includes articles on practice related to family violence and the prevention of violence against women
- Publications, including books, kits and discussion papers
- Helpful pamphlets, booklets and websites
*COVID-19 UPDATE 29 June: All DVRCV face to face training and events have been cancelled until 30 September. Online training and events are now available.
(03) 8346 5200 (general enquiries)
(03) 8346 5266 (training enquiries)
52 Cardigan Street Carlton 3053