Type: Outreach services
Domestic violence outreach workers provide support to women and children who are experiencing or escaping from domestic violence.
- Baw Baw Shire: The Orange Door 1800 319 354
- Latrobe Shire: The Orange Door 1800 319 354
- Bass Coast Shire: The Orange Door 1800 319 354
- South Gippsland Shire: The Orange Door 1800 319 354
- Wellington: Quantum Support Services 1800 243 455
- East Gippsland: Gippsland Lakes Community Health 5152 0013
- Far East Gippsland: Orbost Regional Hospital 5154 6666
Multiple locations in Gippsland area
Type: Crisis service, Outreach services, Women's refuge services, Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Aboriginal services, Children, Housing, Justice, courts & legal, Response, Recovery, Women
Elizabeth Morgan House Aboriginal Women's Services seeks to promote social justice and equity for Aboriginal women and children experiencing Family Violence.
P.O. Box 167 Fairfield, Vic 3078
Type: Outreach services, Specialist services
Sector/setting: CALD, Community services, Children, Justice, courts & legal, Response, Women
inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence works with women a children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD) who are victim survivors of domestic
- (03) 9413 6500 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Toll Free 1800 755 988
GPO Box 2905, Melbourne Vic 3001
Type: Outreach services, Specialist services, Case management
Sector/setting: Children, Response, Women
Quantum provides a specialist family violence support service to women and their children within the Baw Baw, Latrobe and Wellington Shires.
Offices in Morwell (Head Office), Warragul, Bairnsdale and Sale