Type: Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services, Support group
Sector/setting: Disability, Health, Community services, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Sexual assault, Women
Provide support and intervention to women, children and men who are victim/survivors of sexual assault.
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (Victoria) 1800 806 292
Type: Specialist services, Case management, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Education and training, Community services, Children, Housing, Men's services, Prevention, Early intervention, Response, Recovery, Women
The Centre for Non-Violence delivers a range of quality services and programs that respond to family violence and homelessness.
- (03) 5430 3000 (Women & Children’s Services)
- 1800 884 038 - freecall (Women & Children’s Services)
- (03) 5434 4100 (Programs for Men who use violence towards family members)
- 1800 884 292 - freecall (Programs for men who use violence towards family members)
The service is based in Bendigo, but provides response across the Loddon Campaspe region (City of Greater Bendigo, Mt Alexander Shire Council, Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Shire of Campaspe, Central Goldfields Shire Council, Loddon Shire Council)
Type: Specialist services
Sector/setting: CALD, Justice, courts & legal, Response, Women
inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence works with women a children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD) who are victims/survivors of domestic
- (03) 9413 6500 (10.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
- Toll Free 1800 755 988
GPO Box 2905, Melbourne Vic 3001
Type: Specialist services, Peak body
Sector/setting: Men's services
An anonymous and confidential telephone service for men. NTV is the peak body for organisations and individuals working with men to end family violence in Victoria and NSW.
- 1300 766 491 (24 hours – NSW & Tas / 8am-9pm weekdays & 9am-6pm weekends – all other states)
- Live web chat - 8am-9pm weekdays
Type: Specialist services, After hours services, Counselling services
Sector/setting: Community services, Men's services, Women
QLife is a counselling and referral service for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or intersex (LGBTI) and their supporters.
- 1800 184 527 (3pm - 12am every day)
Type: Specialist services
Sector/setting: Education and training, Aboriginal services, Children, Prevention, Early intervention
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the lead Aboriginal child and family welfare organisation in Victoria.
Multiple locations in Metropolitan area